Thursday, May 24, 2012

10 Things Thursday

1.  Walked a treadmill mile, lifted over 20,660 pounds in my circuit, and walked/ran an outdoor mile today.  I will be sore tomorrow.   That last mile was definitely 19 mins!  It was slow but steady.

2.  Had plans for dinner on Tuesday.  During the day I picked out what I was going to get from their online menu.  An hour before dinner, I got a text that the plans had changed and we were going the Cheescakee Factory.  I promptly threw my plan out and tried to grasp for a new one.

3.  My new fave piece of advise while eating out is to get an appetizer as an entree. I had a piece of bread while we ordered, about 1/3 of one of the 3 little loaves they give you.  I got a "cup" of soup, which in cheeesecake factory terms is a bowl.  It was too salty, I dripped way too much on my shirt, but I ate it all.  I got the Vietnamese Spring Rolls.  There were 3, I had 1.  It came w/2 sauces.  1 peanut sauce and one random other sauce. 

4.  I've had 0 caffeine this week and I feel great.  Initially it was because I was loading up on tea instead of coffee to kick this cold, but I like how no caffeine makes me feel, I'll probably stick with it.  Plus, I can drink this echineacea tea without sweetener, love that!

5.  I'm doing a 5K in less than a month!!!  I want to run as much as I can, but I am so scared because I cannot run a lone mile yet!  I know it isn't necessary to be able to, but I look forward to the day when that can happen!

6.  I haven't weighed myself this week, but last week I was at 272.2.  Hoping to see another drop this week.

7.  My temp job keeps hassling me about taking the job full time.  The pay would be great (like almost $5/hr more than I am making now!), but I am afraid I will do that sucky job for the rest of my life. 

8.  Duh I had cheescake!!!  I got a coffee flavored one.  I brought the leftover cheesecake pieces home (mine and my friends).  They mostly got eaten by the other people in this household.  I had the last of one last night and the last of the other one tonight.  Yummmmmm.

9.  I need new swimsuits in a terrible way.  Both recreation and workout.  The holes in my orange suit have expanded!  Sounds like some $$$ to me, good thing I have my real women dollars, or whatever they are callled, from LB.

Oh geez.


10.  I think I had a foodgasm this week.  No, it wasn't from cheesecake.  I had my leftover spring rolls and a sweet potato for lunch at work on Wednesday.  I mixed the left over peanut sauce and other sauce together = genius.  Mixing it in with a plain sweet potato = foodgasm.  I would eat it every meal if I could!

A winning combination!

10.5 And in case you were wondering.  I don't really like car decals, but this is one that describes my family well!

How Ass-Tastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment