Monday, December 24, 2012

Life, lately.

Holy smokes!  Time is flying and December is busy!  A Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

So, here is what I have been up to lately:

HBBC week - 3? 4?  (whichever was 2 weeks ago)
Monday: Yoga @ Yoga Place 2
Tuesday:  Yoga @ Yoga Place 1
Wednesday:  Yoga @Yoga Plac 2
Thursday:  Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday:  Pilates, Yoga @ Yoga Place 1, Yoga @ Yoga Place 2.
Sunday:  Rest

HBBC week 5 (I think that's right...last week)
Monday:  Yoga @ Yoga Place 2 (last time I was able to go before my intro package expired)
Tuesday:  Yoga @ Yoga Place 1
Wednesday:  Rest
Thursday:  2200 yd swim in 51 mins  (this workout, modified some)
Friday:  Rest
Saturday:  Pilates, Yoga @ Yoga Place 1, 22 min run/walk outside...1.5 miles
Sunday:  3300 yd swim in 1hr 15 mins (this workout, minus the butterfly set), 1 mile walk with friends

With that swim yesterday, I noticed that one of my suits split (it is very old!) but I took a note from my high school swim days and just tied the loose pieces together so it can hang on until I can order a new one in a couple of weeks. 



So as you can see I've been busy, but pretty good.  Yesterday, I left to work at the church a little before 9:30am, I stopped back by my house to drop off/pick up some stuff after my swim, and went to see a friend who was in town and got back at 10:30 that night...definitely past my bedtime! 

I've even seen some new #s on the scale, despite my wanting to eat all of the treats I see around the office!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.  I've very excited for 2013, 2012 itself hasn't been so bad either.

1 comment: