Here are my 11 fun facts for the day:
11 Questions for my nominees1. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Getting to chronicle my story. I love going back and reading old posts.
2. If you had to pick only one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? I've said it before: Garlic Bread. It's not something I have a lot and it is not something I go out of my way to eat, but when I do...I KNOW it is the ONE food I would eat for the rest of my life!
3. What is a goal you currently have for yourself, and how are you progressing toward meeting that goal? One of my goals is to not be afraid of riding a bike. So far, not so much progress, although I did join the triathlete club at my fave YMCA.
4. What is the last book you read that you would highly recommend to someone? I read "A Daughter's Hope" and "A Mother's Dream" by Francine Rivers. It's Christian fiction, which some people scoff at, but I emotionally identified with the characters on page 3, so I was hooked.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your life?
My family has made me who I am - both good and bad!
6. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
I really liked my health occupations teacher. She was always very kinda and knowledgeable. And she always caved whenever I debated whether or not my answer that she marked wrong was right!
7. Describe a "perfect day" for you.
Last Wednesday was pretty good. 2hr delay due to weather, so I got to sleep in AND go to the Y before work, score!
8. If you run, what's your next race coming up? If you don't run, what event in your life are you preparing for right now? I haven't ran consistently in forever. I'm hoping to to a 10K this year!
9. What's the best piece of advice you've received? I know this isn't grammatically correct, but it was said by middle schoolers. "Be who you be, and love who you are".
10. What's your favorite Bible verse? If you don't have one, what's your favorite quote? I don't think I have a favorite, but yesterday Ephesians 3:14-19 was really rocking my world.
11. What is your dream vacation?
I think somewhere with water and a nice breeze!
I am not a cool blogger and am not going to tag anyone, but thanks Amy for giving me the opportunity to gab about myself! :)
Last week's weight: 241.8
This week's weight: 242.4
3 words: Clearance Valentine's Candy