Monday, October 1, 2012

The Pressure Is On!

I GOT THE JOB!!!

I found out late last week that I got the job and my first day of work was today!  Not the normal first day by any means because I have been a temp there since the very first work day of the year :) 

I about peed myself when my boss told me how much per hour.  I'm making $200 more per week.  Cray Zeee.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of places to allocate that!  However, Sallie Mae will probably make sure my spending doesn't get too out of control.

I knew last week my boss would tell me one way or another, so I came in early every day.  I was exhausted by the time I got home.  I skipped Pilates tonight for the first time since I started the first Monday in June! 

I feel okay about that because I didn't get a ton of sleep last night (ironing clothes, cleaning, crying at that Long Island Medium show, etc).  And it's 8:45 and as soon as I finish writing this I will be looking at the back of my eyelids!

So, I got the job and I lost about 1.8 pounds last week.  Not how I would have liked to lose it, but it is gone.  I just want to be on top of my fitness game!  Soon...

For now, the pressure is on at work!  I will move offices this week because my boss is moving (half my job is executive assistant).  Not psyched about the new office (just down the hall) but I'm sure it will have its perks.  I mean, what's not to like about moving into the EXECUTIVE SUITE!  haha just don't screw this up Em!

3 comments:

  1. Such great news. You truly deserve it, Em!!! All the best and congratulations on both the job and loss. Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations sweetie! New job, more cashola and less weight to swing around! Such SUCH great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job!! (I love Long Island Medium too!!)

    ReplyDelete