2. Had plans for dinner on Tuesday. During the day I picked out what I was going to get from their online menu. An hour before dinner, I got a text that the plans had changed and we were going the Cheescakee Factory. I promptly threw my plan out and tried to grasp for a new one.
3. My new fave piece of advise while eating out is to get an appetizer as an entree. I had a piece of bread while we ordered, about 1/3 of one of the 3 little loaves they give you. I got a "cup" of soup, which in cheeesecake factory terms is a bowl. It was too salty, I dripped way too much on my shirt, but I ate it all. I got the Vietnamese Spring Rolls. There were 3, I had 1. It came w/2 sauces. 1 peanut sauce and one random other sauce.
4. I've had 0 caffeine this week and I feel great. Initially it was because I was loading up on tea instead of coffee to kick this cold, but I like how no caffeine makes me feel, I'll probably stick with it. Plus, I can drink this echineacea tea without sweetener, love that!
5. I'm doing a 5K in less than a month!!! I want to run as much as I can, but I am so scared because I cannot run a lone mile yet! I know it isn't necessary to be able to, but I look forward to the day when that can happen!
6. I haven't weighed myself this week, but last week I was at 272.2. Hoping to see another drop this week.
7. My temp job keeps hassling me about taking the job full time. The pay would be great (like almost $5/hr more than I am making now!), but I am afraid I will do that sucky job for the rest of my life.
8. Duh I had cheescake!!! I got a coffee flavored one. I brought the leftover cheesecake pieces home (mine and my friends). They mostly got eaten by the other people in this household. I had the last of one last night and the last of the other one tonight. Yummmmmm.
9. I need new swimsuits in a terrible way. Both recreation and workout. The holes in my orange suit have expanded! Sounds like some $$$ to me, good thing I have my real women dollars, or whatever they are callled, from LB.
10. I think I had a foodgasm this week. No, it wasn't from cheesecake. I had my leftover spring rolls and a sweet potato for lunch at work on Wednesday. I mixed the left over peanut sauce and other sauce together = genius. Mixing it in with a plain sweet potato = foodgasm. I would eat it every meal if I could!
|A winning combination!|
10.5 And in case you were wondering. I don't really like car decals, but this is one that describes my family well!