Thursday, March 8, 2012

On the Road Again!

Well this week has been full of twists and turns! I do have to say that I didn't swim this week which was a total bummer!  A headache knocked me out on Monday and I ended up babysitting on Wednesday.  I only go to a local high school pool to swim because it is so cheap.  I pay $20 for 25 swims  ($.80/swim!).  How fantastic is that?  And I only get my card punched when I swim.  Now, on the flip side, maybe if I was paying the money, I would be motivated to go.  I've definitely been thinking about going to the local Y and trying to get on one of their plans for the poor!  Technically, I'm poor, but that's a different story for a different day!

Tomorrow afternoon I will be renting a car and heading east!  The beloved city that I spent a few years in after college, where I feel like I grew up, is calling my name!  And I'm going back for a birthday party for a boy I used to nanny for.  I'm so excited to see my friends, be back in my second "hometown" and yes, eat. 

There are places that I loooved going unique to the city.  I am definitely going there again.  I will definitely try to take my leftovers and to savor all my food.  And why not, it's freaking delicious! 

You should hear an  update from me Monday, tootaloo!

Oh, and sorry for the lack of pics, my SD card has been misplaced!!!  Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment